TWENTY REASONS TO BE AMAZED ABOUT TRACKING YOUR DEVICE
THE ONLY ACCESSORY YOU WILL TRULY REGRET NOT OWNING!
Answer one simple question: if you lost your laptop or tablet right this very moment, would the finder know how to contact you, and how would you get your device back?
Facts to Consider
- Most people who travel by air are not aware the that TSA has a policy that does not allow their agents to turn on electronic devices to locate the owner of the device. After 30 days, an unclaimed item becomes the property of the airport and all airports resell these devices at auctions for a substantial profit.
- Lost and found departments in most cases do not go out of their way to identify the owner if a device does not have a track-my-device system.
- RED is the acronym for Registered Electronic Device; our locate-my-tablet, or -laptop computer program is designed for personal and business devices to clearly reveal the lawful owner of every individual device.
- Can you imagine the feeling of losing your device, then returning home to find a voicemail that your device has been found and will be returned to you?
- In most instances, a device is not going to be returned to anyone who cannot produce the proper identification. It’s imperative to have every device linked to an active track-my-tablet, or laptop system that not only allows for recovery, but warns would-be criminals before they consider theft.
- Red Warden does not use expensive tracking gadgets to locate a lost device and they are not in the business of locating missing luggage, car keys, or animals. Their only purpose is retrieving lost electronic devices with a simple, yet very effective track-your-device system that works.
- The founder of Red Warden comes from a strong background of law enforcement which strongly authenticates our tracking labels for the lost device program. Throughout his career, he has learned smart preventive measures to recover a lost laptop or tablet that does not require the need for an expensive system.
- Sergeant J. Garcia of the Kissimmee, Florida Police Department has compared the Red Warden track-your-device label to an automobile VIN number. This feature allows police to confiscate devices that do not belong to a person and notify lawful owners of the device’s recovery.
- Today, devices have become electronic lifelines. Nevertheless, many people are failing to implement a cost-effective means to recover devices and put themselves at risk of exposing confidential information belonging to their business partners as well.
- The reality is thousands of devices are turned into lost-and-found departments daily in supermarkets, restaurants, malls, favorite vacation destinations, and police departments with no way to contact owners.
- It is not uncommon for travelers to leave a personal or business device at airport security, in seat back pockets on airplanes, and in hotels which could directly lead to missing school or work deadlines. Even worse, losing a device could be the difference in a student’s grade or getting fired from a job.
- Attaching a business card to a device with your contact information is not actually the wisest practice. Simply removing the business card from a device defeats the system for recovery. When businesses use Red Warden, their employees’ devices can still be located even if the label has been removed from a device.
- Protecting the identity of a company makes everyone less vulnerable when it comes to device recovery. Red Warden always conceals the company associated to a device so the finder isn't aware if the device belongs to a Fortune 500 company, a medical provider, or an independent owner.
- The product works in any country in the world and there is never a monthly service fee. Also, updating your contact information is quick and easy. Additionally, the bold language on our track-my-tablet and laptop labels enlightens the finder of the legal consequences of unlawful utilization, encouraging them to return the device to the rightful owner.
- Focus group statistics reveal the average person does not have a plan for relocating them with their temporarily left behind, lost, or stolen devices. Even though lost devices cost consumers over $2 billion dollars every year.
- Focus group data unanimously revealed people significantly believed in implementing an effective recovery plan would help them locate their lost devices.
- Device recovery should be an urgent concern when you factor in what you paid for your device; quick retrieval counteracts the depressing thought of purchasing a replacement.
- Take comfort in knowing every label sold is associated with a national charity that is making a real difference in this world! This isn't a marketing scheme that expires at the end of the month: our commitment to our charities are for life.
- Red Warden’s laptop and tablet anti-theft program is convenient for gift purchases without knowing the slighted information about the recipient’s device. All you need is the recipient's email address. It’s just that simple!
- Here’s the bottom line with this track-your-device product; most people store and manage their personal and professional lives on these devices, so it makes perfect sense to have a mechanism in place for recovering your device before it is lost. Implementing a track-your-device program costs not much more than a value meal at a fast food restaurant — it doesn’t require a mathematician to figure out that this is a lifetime safety net that should be on all of your devices.
If the eye-popping $2 billion dollars in lost laptops and tablets every year is not enough to get your attention, imagine the profound loss of productivity and confidential information that is lost with every device!
GET YOUR LABEL TODAY!